|Lung-Spine SPECT Phantom.|
The Lung-Spine Phantom consists of two chambers that are shaped to simulate the lungs. The chamber can be filled with
Styrofoam beads and water that mimics the lung tissue. When filled with Styrofoam® beads and a
radioactive solution, the lung chambers simulate lung tissue with density of ~ 0.3 gm/cm3 and with any desirable
radioactivity concentration. The Lung-Spine Phantom can be used with the optional Cardiac Insert (as shown) to
realistically simulate the attenuation coefficients of any radioactivity uptake in various tissue in the human upper
torso. Cardiac Insert is available separately.|
-Evaluation of cardiac and lung ECT data acquisition and reconstruction methods.
-Evaluation of non-uniform attenuation and scatter compensation methods.
Inside Diameter Elliptical Shape:
- Dia Along Major Axis: 12.2" (30.5 cm).Volume:
- Dia Along Minor Axis: 8.7" (22.1 cm).
- Inside Height: 7.3" (18.6 cm).
- Empty Cylinder: ~ 9.4 L.
- Left Lung (w/o Styrofoam® beads): ~ 0.9 L.
- Right Lung (w/o Styrofoam® beads): ~ 1.1 L.
- Left Lung (w/ Styrofoam® beads): ~ 0.36 L.
- Right Lung (w/ Styrofoam® beads): ~ 0.44 L.
Shipping Weight: 11 lb (4.9 kg).