|Anthropomorphic Torso SPECT Phantom.|
The Anthropomorphic Torso Phantom is used for the evaluation of non-uniform attenuation and scatter compensation
methods. The phantom consists of a large, body-shaped cylinder with lung, liver and spine inserts. The phantom simulates
the anatomical structures of radioactivity distributions for the upper torso of average to large male/female patients.
Lung inserts can be filled with Styrofoam® beads and water to simulate lung tissue density.|
When used with the optional Cardiac Insert, cardiac ECT data acquisition and reconstruction methods may also be evaluated.
- O.D.: 10.25" anterior-posterior x 15" lateral (26 x 38 cm)
- I.D.: 9.5" anterior-posterior x 14.2" lateral (24 x 36 cm)
Wall Thickness: 0.37" (9.5 mm)
- Left Lung (w/o Styrofoam® beads): ~ 0.9 L
- Right Lung (w/o Styrofoam® beads): ~ 1.1 L
- Left Lung (w/ Styrofoam® beads): ~ 0.36 L
- Right Lung (w/ Styrofoam® beads): ~ 0.44 L
- Liver: ~ 1.2 L
- Background: ~ 10.3 L
- Cylinder w/ Lung-Spine Insert: ~ 7.4 L